How do I clear my browser's cache?
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Click Clear data
- From the menu select History > Clear Recent History
- If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything
- By "Details", click the down arrow to choose the parts of your history to clear or clear your entire cache by selecting all items
- Click Clear Now
- Close all browser windows and restart Firefox
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences
- In the window that appears, go to the Privacy tab
- Press Manage Web Data to choose to remove what you want
Chrome on Android
- Open the Chrome app
- On the top right, click the three dotted lines.
- Scroll down and click Settings > Privacy
- Scroll down and click Clear browsing data
Safari on iOS
- Open your Settings > Safari > press Remove All Website Data
Using a different browser? Please contact us for instructions.
Having trouble? Contact us and our team will be happy to help.