How do I add a team member?
If you want to give another user access to your account and authorization to open tickets and make decisions on your behalf, you can add them as a team member to your account:
- Log in to your Cloudash client portal at https://cloudash.canadianwebhosting.com/login
- Navigate to Account Settings > Team.
- Click the + Invite button in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the email addresses of the users you would like to invite and choose the role they should have. Commas will separate multiple email addresses.
- Click on the ‘Invite’ button in the bottom right-hand corner. It will then prompt you to verify your password.
- Upon a successful verification, Cloudash will send an invitation to the user’s email address.
- The user will be a pending team member until they click the link included in the invitation email.
- Once the user confirms the invitation, they will become an active team member and will have access to your Cloudash client portal.
Having trouble? Contact us and our team will be happy to help.