How can I check and change my email quota?
You might be wondering how to check your email quota to see if you've reached the storage limit for your mailbox. You can follow the steps below to check and update your email quota. Please note that your email quota is limited based on your hosting plan.
Changing the quota for an email account on cPanel
- Log into cPanel
- Go to Email > Email Accounts
- Scroll down to the email address for which you need to update the quota
- Next to the desired email address, click Change Quota
- Either type in the new quota amount or select the Unlimited option
- Click Change Quota
Changing the quota for an email account on Plesk
- Log into Plesk
- Go to Mail and click on the email address for which you need to update the quota
- Select Another Size and type in the desired mailbox size and select the unit of measure (KB, MB, GB)
- Click OK
NOTE: These changes will be implemented immediately.
Having trouble? Contact us and our team will be happy to help.