How do I increase my allotted email quota?
To increase the quota for a mailbox, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click Email Accounts in the Mail section.
- Click Disk and Quota for the email address you wish to modify.
- Enter the new quota and click Save.
- Go to Mail, and click the email address.
- Under Another size, type in the desired mailbox size and select the unit of measure, then click OK.
Please note that you will still be limited to the amount of storage included in your hosting plan. Hosted Email users, please contact us to increase your mailbox quota (max. 15GB).
Having trouble? Contact us and our team will be happy to help.