What FTP program can I use to upload content onto my server?
These are multiple FTP programs you can use to upload content onto your server/account. Please find some examples below.
Windows users can use the Windows command line, FileZilla, CoreFTP, WS_FTP and CuteFTP.
- FileZilla: https://filezilla-project.org/
- CoreFTP: http://www.coreftp.com/
- WS_FTP: https://www.ipswitch.com/ftp-client
- CuteFTP: https://www.globalscape.com/cuteftp
Macintosh users can use FTP programs such as FileZilla, Cyberduck and Fetch.
- FileZilla for Mac: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?platform=osx
- Cyberduck: https://cyberduck.io/
- Fetch: https://fetchsoftworks.com/
For instructions on how to use FileZilla, CoreFTP and Cyberduck, please check out this article.
Having trouble? Contact us and our team will be happy to help.