How do I renew my domain name?
Auto-renew is a handy feature that ensures your domain is renewed before it expires. If you have not enabled auto-renewal for your domain yet, you can follow the steps below to renew your domain and enable the feature:
- Log in to Cloudash.
- Click on Domains on the left toolbar.
- Locate the domain you wish to renew and click on the blue ≡ (menu) button under Action on the right column.
- Hover over the blue + Action button on the top right corner of your screen and select Renew Domain.
- Review or edit the Period - number of years - you wish to renew your domain. Features such as ID Protection, Auto Renew and Receive Renewal Notice can be toggled on/off here.
- Confirm or edit your payment details.
- Click Submit to place your domain renewal order.
If you are looking to process payment for an active invoice, follow steps here: How do I view and pay invoices?