How do I install and access Weebly?
You don’t need to be technically savvy to build a website. Canadian Web Hosting offers Weebly, a website builder with an intuitive drag-and-drop interface you can use to customize the appearance of your website. Follow the steps below to add Weebly to your website and begin designing.
- Log in to your Cloudash client portal
- Navigate to the Product section on the top left corner and click Action on the right column corresponding to the Linux plan you wish to add Weebly to
- From inside your hosting product, locate the Add-ons tab on the bottom section and hover over the +Addons button and click Weebly
- Fill in the information with your website details:
The document root is /public_html for the main domain, or check cPanel for the specific path for add-on domains and subdomains.
- Click Submit and the installation will complete and a confirmation email will be sent to the e-mail address associated with your Cloudash account.
- Once Weebly is installed, navigate to the Product section and click on the Web Services tab
- Click Action on the corresponding Weebly site you wish to manage
- From there, click the Go to my Weebly button and you will be taken to the Weebly editor
Having trouble? Contact us and our team will be happy to help.