How can I change my email password?
It is good practice to change your password every few months. If you recently had a third party access your account or you just want to improve your account security, you can change your email password by following these steps:
To change your email password in cPanel
- Log into cPanel
- Navigate to Email > Email Accounts
- Click the Manage button next to the email account for which you want to change the password
- Under the Security section, type your new password into the New Password field
- Scroll down and click Update Email Settings to save your new password
To change your email password in Plesk
- Log into Plesk
- Go to Mail and click on the email address for which you want to change the password
- Enter your new password into the Password field
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm Password field
- Scroll down and click the OK button to save the changes
Having trouble? Contact us and our team will be happy to help.