How do I renew my domain registration?
"Auto- Renew" is a handy feature that ensures your domain is renewed before it expires. If you have not enabled auto-renewal for your domain yet, you can follow the steps below to renew your domain and enable the feature:
- Login to Cloudash
- Click on Domains on the left toolbar
- Locate the domain you wish to renew and click on the blue ≡ (menu) button under Action on the right column
- Hover over the blue + Action button on the top right corner of your screen and select Renew Domain
- Review or edit the Period - number of years - you wish to renew your domain. Features such as ID Protection, Auto Renew and Receive Renewal Notice can be toggled on/off here
- Confirm or edit your payment details
- Click Submit to place your order
Kindly note: when you have the Auto-Renew feature enabled, an invoice will be generated 30 days in advance to the domain's expiration date. If your payment method is set as credit card, the payment will be automatically processed on to the default credit card on file. For all other payment methods, you will have until the domain's expiry date to pay for the invoice to complete the renewal.
If you are looking to process payment for an active invoice, kindly follow steps explained here: How do I view and pay invoices?